Alcohol Service

The presence of food and alcohol-free alternatives is required at all events where alcohol is served.

All student events where alcohol will be served must be registered and follow the applicable social function procedures.

Departments should review Brown's Business Meals and Hospitality Policy prior to sponsoring any events with alcohol.

Brown Catering provides a full bar service for events (optional).

Please consult the University Policy on Alcohol and Other Drugs for more information.

home | contact us