This page is designed for modern browsers. You will have a better experience with a better browser.
General Ledger Account (FBM091) - Report of Transactions
- Date for which the report was prepared.
- The six-digit FRS account number.
- The acount description or reference number (grants & contracts).
- The responsible person for this account and the box address to which the report is being sent.
- The 4-digit control code and the description.
- Date in which the transaction is entered into FRS.
- Transaction Code used by FRS to identify tye of entry being made. See Appendix D for a listing of these subcodes.
- An optional reference field used by the department/individual creating the entry. The PO# is shown for entries which involve purchase orders.
- This is another optional reference used at the discretion of the issuing deapartment. The voucher number appears for accounts payable journals; check number for cash disbursements.
- Offset account is the opposite side of a journal entry (or II - Interdepartmental Invoice). This reference will only appear on 06X transactions.
- Balances in the account at the end of the previous month.
- Current month activity in general and/or subsidiary ledger accounts.
- Updated balance of the account (previous balance plus current month activity).
- Balance reference and date assigned by the Accounting department to track origin and documentation for the transaction.
- Change in the Fund Balance (Code 33xx) as a result of income or expense in the subsidiary ledger, and fund additions or deductions in the general ledger.