Account Statement Subsidiary Ledger (FBM090)
Report FBM090 is a monthly summary of Budget vs Actual activity against a specific six-digit subsidiary ledger acocunt number. This report is generated on approximately the 5th working day after the end of the month.
- Date for which the report was prepared.
- The six-digit FRS account number.
- The acount description or reference number (grants & contracts).
- The responsible person for this account and the box address to which the report is being sent.
- The 4-digit subcode and description as it appears in the FRS subcode table. Subtotals will be indicated if activity against more than one subcode in grouping.
- Original base budget figures as entered by Budget office; initial budget for grants and contracts entered by Office of Research Administration.
- Reflects any temporary fiscal year changes (i.e. budget reallocation) or subsequent year funding for grants and contracts.
- The actual revenue and/or expenses for the month being reported. Detail is shown on report FBM091.
- The revenue and expense activity for the current fiscal year. These figures include the current month totals. Note: Grants & contracts (ledger 5) will also show Project Year totals (cumulative from grant inception).
- Outstanding commitments (purchase orders placed, not yet filled and/or paid). See Open Commitment Status 13 for detail listing.
- Remaining balance - Revised Budget minus total revenue/expense and open commitments.
- Percent Used - Total revenue/expenses and open commitments divided by the revised budget.
- A detail list of currently open (outstanding) commitments. Shows account number, reference (P.O.#), date commited, vendor, original amount (includes change orders), liquidating expenses (payments to vendor), adjustments and the current (remaining) amount.
- Comment area for Financial Operations.