Report of Transactions (FBM091) - Subsidiary Ledger
Report FBM091, for subsidiary ledger accounts, is the monthyly detail report of all budget, revenue and/or expense activity that occurred in the prior month.
- Date for which the report was prepared.
- The six-digit FRS account number.
- The acount description or reference number (grants & contracts).
- The responsible person for this account and the box address to which the report is being sent.
- The 4-digit subcode and description that appears on the individual transactions.
- Date on which the transaction is entered into FRS.
- Transaction Code used by FRS to identify type of entry being made. See Appendix C for a listing of Transaction Codes.
- An optional reference field used by the department/individual creating the entry. The PO# is shown for entries which involve purchase orders.
- This is another optional reference used at the discretion of the issuing department. The voucher number appears for accounts payable journals; check number for cash disbursements.
- Offset account is the opposite side of a journal entry (or II - Interdepartmental Invoice). This reference will only appear on 06X transactions.
- Budget entries processed will show here.
- Current month revenue and expense transaction amounts. Subcode totals are shown in whole dollars on report FBM090.
- Additions and deletions to outstanding commitments will show here. Payments made against purchase orders will automatically reduce open commitments.
- Batch reference and date assigned by the Accounting department to track origin and documentation for the transaction.
- Transactions totals for the month. Current Rev/Exp total agrees to the Current Month figure on report FBM090.