Services For Undergraduate Students
- Acceptance and distribution of campus and U.S. mail, including registered, certified, express and insured, via a mailbox system.
- Acceptance and distribution of letters and packages received from specified private overnight delivery carriers, as outlined under "Policies from Specified Private Carriers."
- Acceptance and distribution of student organizational notices as outlined in the regulations, "Distribution of Organizational Mailings."
- Forwarding undergraduate student mail.
- Incoming/Outgoing Fax Service.
- Distribution of misaddressed mail.
- Process outgoing student organizational mailings.
- Loaning of hand trucks for transporting packages received at Mail Services.
- For additional information relating to "Services Provided" consult the mailroom.