Brown Logo

Office of University Communications
38 Brown Street / Box 1920
Providence RI 02912

401 863-2453
Fax 863-1650
News_Service@brown.edu

Contact Mark Nickel


Brunoniana

From Martha Mitchell’s Encyclopedia Brunoniana:

Bio-Medical Research Laboratory

The Bio-Medical Research Laboratory, built in 1964, is a four-story building connecting Arnold Laboratory and the Metcalf Research Laboratory. It was constructed by the Gilbane Building Company for use in the new six-year medical program.

The above entry appears in Encyclopedia Brunoniana by Martha Mitchell, copyright 1993 by the Brown University Library. It is used here by permission of the author and the University and may not be copied or further distributed without permission.


Return to Encyclopedia Index  |  University Home Page