Brown Logo

Office of University Communications
38 Brown Street / Box 1920
Providence RI 02912

401 863-2453
Fax 863-1650
News_Service@brown.edu

Contact Mark Nickel


Brunoniana

From Martha Mitchell’s Encyclopedia Brunoniana:

Blistein House

Blistein House at 57 Waterman Street, was dedicated at Commencement, 1983, in honor of Professor of English Elmer M. Blistein ’42, as a gift of Philip S. Hayes ’53. Formerly called Waterman House and the home of the Classics Department, the building now houses the Graduate Writing Program.

The above entry appears in Encyclopedia Brunoniana by Martha Mitchell, copyright 1993 by the Brown University Library. It is used here by permission of the author and the University and may not be copied or further distributed without permission.


Return to Encyclopedia Index  |  University Home Page