Brown Logo

Office of University Communications
38 Brown Street / Box 1920
Providence RI 02912

401 863-2453
Fax 863-1650
News_Service@brown.edu

Contact Mark Nickel


Brunoniana

From Martha Mitchell’s Encyclopedia Brunoniana:

Grimshaw-Gudewicz Medical Building

The Grimshaw-Gudewicz Medical Building, a six-story wing of the Bio-Medical Center, was dedicated on April 20-21, 1990, at exercises which included an inaugural lecture, “From Ionic Currents to Molecules,” by William A. Catterall ’68, and a keynote address by Louis W. Sullivan, U. S. Secretary of Health and Human Services. The building is named for George Grimshaw, a friend of the medical program, and his wife, Irene Gudewicz.

The above entry appears in Encyclopedia Brunoniana by Martha Mitchell, copyright 1993 by the Brown University Library. It is used here by permission of the author and the University and may not be copied or further distributed without permission.


Return to Encyclopedia Index  |  University Home Page