Office of University Communications
From Martha Mitchell’s Encyclopedia Brunoniana:
Judson House was the name given in 1946 to the building at 117-119 George Street in honor of Adoniram Judson 1807. In 1954 the house at 62 College Street was named Judson House. Formerly the Phi Delta Theta house, it was then being used as a dormitory.
The above entry appears in Encyclopedia Brunoniana by Martha Mitchell, copyright ©1993 by the Brown University Library. It is used here by permission of the author and the University and may not be copied or further distributed without permission.