Office of University Communications
From Martha Mitchell’s Encyclopedia Brunoniana:
Marston Field House
Marston Field House was provided in 1907 by Edgar L. Marston, father of Hunter S. Marston ’08, who was then manager of the track team. The field house, was designed by Butler and Rodman of New York and built on Andrews Field by Maguire and Penniman of Providence. It was of frame construction with a porch in front supported by wooden columns and a twenty-foot flagpole on top.
The above entry appears in Encyclopedia Brunoniana by Martha Mitchell, copyright ©1993 by the Brown University Library. It is used here by permission of the author and the University and may not be copied or further distributed without permission.