Brown University is a member of Club Quarters.
Club Quarters is a network of private, full service hotels for business travelers with locations in New York City (Rockefeller Center, Midtown, Wall Street and World Trade Center), Washington, DC, Boston, Philadelphia, Chicago (Central Loop and Wacker at Michigan), San Francisco, and London (Gracechurch, St. Paul's, and Trafalgar Square).
Club Quarters offers four room categories at very competitive prices. Accommodations included standard rooms to studio apartments. They also offer meeting rooms and offices for rent. Other benefits include:
- 24-hour Member Service Desk/Concierge
- Free high-speed wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- Private Club Room with complimentary coffee, tea, newspapers, magazines and games
- Free use of computer/printer
- Restaurant & Bar
- Meeting & Office Space
- Fitness Room
- Valet - Self Service Launderette in most locations
- Free chilled, purified bottled water
- Restricted entrance for added guest secuiry
- Latest design workstation with task lighting, ergonomic chairs
- 2-line speaker and cordless phone, direct dial number
- Luxury bedding and linens
Club Quarters Frequent Stay Program: At Club Quarters you can earn a free "Night on the House" certificate every business stay after the first stay. These certificates can be used for a complimentary one night stay for two at Club Quarters. Details and dates are listed on the certificate. A $25/£15 Service Charge will apply.
For 2010 weekly rates and additional information refer to the 2010 rate sheet.
For Reservations call Member Services at 212-575-0006 or visit www.clubquarters.com. Password: BROWN
As part of Brown University's Membership, you and your family and friends can use all Club Quarters at Brown's low rates, including: hotel rooms, corporate apartments, meeting and function rooms. Rates start at $56. To be eligible for the weekend rate you must check-in on Friday or Saturday and check-out on Sunday (or Monday during holiday periods). These rates are available upon request and are based on availability. For more information, please read the 2010 rate sheet.. To get these rates call 212-575-0006, identify yourself at a Brown University member, and ask for the weekend rates.