- Professional Development Programs and Other Services
- Policy/Administrative Program Changes A-Z
- Process Improvement - EPIC Program
- Stay Involved
- Organizational Review Committee
- Vacancy Review Committee
- Resources for Faculty & Staff
- Resources for Students
The University is currently working on a project to assess whether to develop or purchase an on-line effort reporting system that will increase compliance and efficiency for effort reporting which is required by the Federal Government. This electronic system will replace our high volume, manual, paper-intensive effort reporting process that is used today.
We envision this electronic system to include the following features:
- Workflow, i.e., the development and implementation of sound and efficient business processes,
- Electronic tracking and notification,
- On line certification,
- Electronic storage and archiving of effort reports,
- Management reporting tools,
- Audit trail of completed effort reports, and
- Interface with Coeus to allow tracking of commitments and cost shared effort.
- Project Owners - Marisa Schasel and Regina White
- Project Manager - Roberta Gordon
Timeline & Milestones
Project Planning and Start-Up: April 2010
Peer/Market Analysis: May – June 2010
Current Usage Assessment/Needs Assessment: June – August 2010
Business Requirements: TBD
RFP, if deemed necessary: TBD
Solution/Vendor Evaluation: October – November 2010
ITPRC Recommendation: December 2010
Coming soon ...
- Morning Mails:
Coming soon ...
Please provide us with your feedback regarding this project or the EPIC Program.