- UNDERGRADUATE PROGRAMS
- GRADUATE PROGRAMS
Inspiring Women in Science 2017
Home | Schedule of Events | Registration | Speaker Bios | Organizing Committee | Sponsors
Celebrate the accomplishments of six internationally-acclaimed women scientists, and be inspired!
- Opening Remarks by Sheila Blumstein, PhD
- Huda Akil, PhD, University of Michigan, Neuroscientist
- Marlene Behrmann, PhD, Carnegie Mellon University, Cognitive Neuroscientist
- Carol Espy-Wilson, PhD, University of Maryland, Engineer
- Karen Fischer, PhD, Brown University, Geophysicist
- Bethany Jenkins, PhD, University of Rhode Island, Molecular Biologist
- Amanda Lynch, PhD, Brown University, Atmospheric Scientist
- Closing Remarks by Dr. Phyllis Dennery
- Special Remarks by President Christina Paxson
The event is free and open to the public. We ask that you register here to reserve limited seating.