- From Route 95N or 95S, take Exit 22A (Memorial Blvd.). Follow the exit ramp onto Memorial Blvd.
- At the fourth set of traffic lights, take a left onto Washington Street.
- Cross over bridge and continue straight.
- Follow straight and up the hill. The road has now turned into Waterman Street.
- You'll pass Brown Street on your left, Metcalf Lab will be on your right shortly after.
Finding parking on campus can be difficult, you can look for 2-hour metered parking zones along Brown Street, Waterman Street, or Thayer Street.
You may also park in the Brown University public visitor pay lot. To reach it:
- Pass Metcalf Lab on Waterman St. and cross over Thayer St.
- At the next light take a right onto Brook St.
- The entrance to the parking area is immediately on your left (after “Visitor Parking, Lot 44”). You'll see a small sign that says "SafeRide". Pull into the lot's driveway.