Healthy Early Relationships (HER)
The Healthy Early Relationships (HER) program focuses on strengthening the parent-child relationship in order to promote child development and healthy family functioning.
The Families We Serve
The Healthy Early Relationships program works with families who have children younger than five years of age facing challenges that may cause stress for the parent-child relationship. These challenges may be related to parental mental health needs, perinatal substance use, extended hospitalizations, out-of-home placement, or other situations that may cause disruptions in the parent-child relationship.
Our Program Specializes In:• Providing outpatient infant mental health and child and family therapy
• Conducting developmental screenings on infants and children age five and younger to to identify their stregths and needs, and assist with referrals as indicated
• Develpment of individualized treatment plans for newborns and infants with medical risk
• Collabortion with community partners to enhance services and promote positive family outcomes
Our Program Focuses On:• Strengthening parent-infant relationships
• Repairing the impact of disruptions in early attachment
• Enhancing parenting skills
• Facilitating family transitions
About Our Staff:
Our interdisciplinary clinical staff includes professionals with expertise in:
Making a Referral to the Healthy Early Relationships Program
To make a referral to HER or to obtain more information, call a member of our team at (401) 274-1122 ext. 8935