economics at Brown University
<< Back

Research Assistant

Some faculty members have funding with which to hire undergraduate research assistants, and there is a fund, the Chase Manhattan RA fund, that permits professors to hire as research assistants undergraduates who are concentrators and are eligible for financial aid. The UTRA program run by the Dean of the College’s office is another possibility. Students interested in helping with the research of a faculty member may directly contact professors who know them or may send a letter or e-mail message indicating their interests with a resume and list of relevant course work to the Student Affairs Manager, Angelica Vargas.