economics at Brown University
<< Back

Teaching Assistant

Some economics courses (such as Econ 0110 and Econ 1110) have undergraduate teaching assistants (TA). These students are drawn from the best students in the previous years. Professor's typically contact qualifying undergraduates directly regarding TA possibilities, but you may also contact the professor if you are interested.