Old English Lessons
These lessons have been built with Netscape 4+ in mind. I'm afraid you won't be able to view them if you are using Netscape 3+, or Internet Explorer.
And thanks very much to Da Woon for subduing those unruly fonts. :)
BEFORE YOU START:
1. Look at the menu on top.
2. Go to View.
3. Go to Encoding.
4. For Mac users, click on Unicode (UTF-8) to see the Icelandic characters. Other platforms can view using ISO-8859-1.
5. You _must_ do this, otherwise you won't be able to see those cool thorns and things.
6. Click on the Reload button.
7. Can you see the thorn (þ) and eth (ð) yet?
8. If not, keep trying. Or email me (address is at the bottom).
Email me if you have problems: Ee-Ing OngJan 1999