- Leduc Bioimaging Core Facility – provides high resolution imaging microscopes and analyisis computers for the life sciences.
- Genomics Core Facility (Ship St) – contributes to the operation of modern research infrastructure which includes a full complement of proteomics and functional genomics research equipment.
- DNA Sequencing Resources
- Sanger Sequencing- joint project between Brown University and the Marine Biological Laboratory at Woods Hole
- Illumina Sequencing- provided by Brown University's Center for Genomics and Proteomics Genomics Core Facility
- Rhode Island Genomics & Sequencing Center- provided by University of Rhode Island's Genomics and Proteomics Center
- W. M. Keck Ecological and Evolutionary Genetics Facility- provided by the Josephine Bay Paul Center, Marine Biological Laboratory, Woods Hole
- NSF/EPSCoR Proteomics Shared Resource Facility
- Mouse Transgenic and Gene Targeting (Ship St) – supports investigators both through generation of transgenic and mutant mice facilitating access to mouse models of human diseases.
- Media Prep Kitchen – provides investigators with high quality media for Drosophila research and genetic stock maintenance.
- Brown Center for Computational Molecular Biology – provides interdisciplinary interaction of biology with computational, and mathematical sciences.
- Animal Care Facility (SFH) – a modern laboratory center fully equipped for animal maintenance
- Research Greenhouse – used for research experiments for biological science.