The Human Resources and Labor Relations Office strives to attract and retain talented employees who are committed to Department and University success and who recognize the importance of their individual contribution in meeting this goal. This is accomplished by:
- Addressing employee concerns compassionately, expeditiously and thoroughly.
- Assuring compliance with employment and labor-related laws, regulations and University policy.
- Collaborating with Department directors to provide a talented and diverse workforce.
- Maintaining accurate data to facilitate smooth personnel and labor transactions and appropriate analysis.
- Fairly and equitably negotiate and implement the collective bargaining agreement.
Above all, the Human Resources and Labor Relations Office is dedicated to the fair and respectful treatment of our most valuable resource: Brown University Facilities Management employees.