Directions to the DCN Lab
190 Thayer St. Providence, RI - Room 120
1. From Route 95N or 95S, take Exit 22A (Memorial Blvd.). Follow the exit ramp onto Memorial Blvd.
2. At the fourth set of traffic lights, take a left onto Washington
3. Cross over bridge and continue straight.
4. Follow straight and up the hill. The road has now turned into
5. At the top of the hill, you will cross Prospect St. You are now on Brown University Campus.
6. You will then come to Thayer Street. Our building is the first on the right hand side
7. For our parking lot, continue straight to Brook Street. Turn right onto Brook Street and then turn left into the lot labeled "Lot 44"
8. From the parking lot, walk across the street and follow the pathway in front of the Library (tallest beige building). You will come to Thayer Street, and will be facing our building!
Entrances on Thayer Street
Once inside, our Developmental Wing
will be on your left
*This entrance does not have a ramp
1. Enter the building here (there's a ramp)
2. Walk through 2nd door on left
3. Walk to end of the hall to find the