BOLT Applications Timeline
Please review the information provided for Leader Applicants or for BOLTer Applicants in your process of prepareing and submitting your application.
Each year, BOLT applications open up as follows:For Leaders:
- Mid-October: Sophomores, Juniors, Senior .5ers, and Transfer Students may apply to be BOLT leaders.
- DECEMBER 7, 2014 AT 11:59 PM (Saturday) Part 1 - Contact Information, of the leader application is due. For future planners, please know that Part 1 is always due on the last day of Fall classes.
- January 15th (annually): Part 2 (Essays) of the leader application is due. To be fair to all applicants, we do not accept applications after this deadline.
- January 15th (annually): A non-peer letter of recommendation is due.
- Applicant Interviews are held shortly after classes begin in January and early February.
- Mid-February: Leader applicants are informed of their acceptances.
- March: Freshmen may apply to be BOLTers.
- April: BOLTer applications for currently enrolled students close.
- Mid April: BOLTer applicants are informed of their acceptances.
- Mid-June: New transfers and new RUE students may apply to be BOLTers.
- End of July: BOLTer applications close for new transfers. They are informed of their acceptances.