BOLT Leader Application - Part 1:
Part 1 - Contact Information
Please take the time to read the information on our website about being a BOLT Leader.
- Are you thinking about applying to be a BOLT Leader?
- What does it mean to be a BOLT Leader?
- Leader Position Description
- Training Schedule
- Required Waivers, Med Forms, Evaluations, Pre-sites (and other great stuff)
- Interviewing for a BOLT Leader position
- Proving the required letter of recommendation
We have a four-part application process.
- Part 1 - provides contact information to continue in our process. Deadline -- app part 1 will close at 11:59pm on Sunday, December 7th, 2014
- Part 2 - our written application is due on January 15th. This provides you with time during winter break to complete your application.
- Recommendation Letters due January 15th
- Applicant Interviews will be held shortly after campus re-opens.
Once you've submitted Part 1, you can click here for more information (this is the same message you will receive when you submit the application -- in case you need to revisit it).
Please email email@example.com with any questions.