BOLTer Calendar 2014
Please save the dates and time!
A. Spring 2014
Please save the date and time!
- Sat April 27th, 1pm-3pm: New BOLTer meeting for newly accepted BOLTers that are already on campus.
An introduction for all accepted BOLTers to learn about logistics of preparing for the trip, to meet Leaders and other BOLTers, and to learn what the program is all about.
B. Summer/Fall 2014
BOLT groups meet weekly throughout the fall and spring semesters (usually over dinner). In addition, there are a number of events for all BOLT groups.
- Aug 23 (Sat): 8:30-5pm: Please return to Brown by this time to pick up your key from Residential Life and move into your room.
- Aug 24 (Sun): 12 noon-7pm: Pre-Trip Prep Meeting in Alumnae Hall. *absolutely required Pre-trip Meeting in Alumnae Hall. Here you will meet your Leaders and fellow BOLTers, receive requested gear, pack your packs, and get ready to go.
- Aug 25-29 (Mon-Fri) 7 am meet at 48 Olive St (behind the CAC): Fall Trip! Backpacking in the Whites!
- Aug 29 (Fri) 7-9pm: Post Trip Banquet, Alumnae Hall
- Aug 31 (Sun) 10am-1pm: Gear Cleanup & Informal Debrief in Alumnae Hall *required, email us if you have Meiklejohn Training.
Sep 6 (Sat) 11-1: BOLT Wars. Ittleson Quad (OMAC green) *New time/location
- Sep 8ish (Mon-Sat) BOLT group gatherings and check in.
- Sep 18 (Thurs) from 8pm-9pm: Slide Show and Photo Contest. Salomon 001.
- Sep 27 (Sat) 1-4pm Leadership Workshop 1. Wilson multiple rooms
- October larger group events planned for "BOLT Family Groups"
- Nov 1 (Sat) 1-4pm Leadership Workshop 2
- Nov 15 (Sat) from 5pm-9pm: Thanksgiving Pot Luck Celebration and Charity Event. All BOLT, all BOLTer years and friends invited.
- December groups plan end of semester dinners or events.
Other events will be scheduled based on interests. We will provide additional details in the Fall.