How to Join the BuDS Commencement Team
The application deadline has been extended to Friday, April 26 at 5 p.m.
There is an additional info session on Wednesday, April 24 at 8pm in Wilson 102.
1. Eligibility Requirements: Work is available to Brown undergrads, whether or not you are a current BuDS worker. However, to be eligible, you MUST be available to work every day of Commencement Weekend (Friday, May 24, Saturday, May 25, and Sunday, May 26). To be eligible to work for BuDS for Commencement, you MUST attend an information session:
- Wednesday, April 24 at 8pm in Wilson 102
- Need a refresher? View the Info Session Presentation
2. Application: After attending an information session, fill out our online application, which will be posted here following the info sessions. Applications are due by Friday, April 26 at 5pm. Late applicants will be put on a waiting list.
3. Employment Paperwork: After you have been hired, we need to make sure you have active forms I-9 and W-4 on file at Brown.
If you have worked at Brown before, check with the Office of Human Resources (located on the third floor of the Brown Office Building) to see if your forms are still active.
If Brown does not have your forms on file, you must bring appropriate identification (see Form I-9 page 5) to the Office of Human Resources in the Brown Office Building. You can also print out the forms and fill them out beforehand to save time.
This must be done by Wednesday, April 24, 2013.