You’ll find much more than pizza at Andrews Commons, the latest addition to the retail dining eateries on campus.
Pizzas, calzones, baked pasta and panini will be featured at this new state-of-the-art dining location, paying homage to The Gate, which many students have grown so fond of over the years.
Inspired by a partnership with Chef Mai Pham, the esteemed James Beard award winning Pan Asian chef, Southeast Asian cuisine will also be featured at Andrews Commons. Mai Pham’s exhibition wok style cooking will bring sights, smells, and sounds of authentic fare from Vietnam, Thailand, Singapore and India to life.
The result will be an exciting dual concept with an inspired variety of international cuisine.
- Panini Hot off the grill, enjoy daily favorites plus speciality panini each week.
- Weekly pasta varieties with meatless option always available. Try cavatelli, gnocchi, and tortellini!
- Easy to-go option with delicious ingredients and surprise specials.
- Stone Hearth Pizza
- New rotation of pizza by the slice
A few examples of our specialty pizzas:
- Honey Boo Boo
- Upside Down Margherita
- Niman Ranch Bacon cheeseburger
- BBQ Hawaiian
- All of our pizza dough is made from scratch daily in the Brown Bakeshop
- Thai Curries
- Aromatic curries served with steamed jasmine rice and Asian slaw
- Green Curry Chicken
- Jungle Vegetable Yellow Curry
- Asian Grill & Stirfry
- Evenings only
- Served with steamed jasmine rice and Asian slaw
- Thai BBQ Chicken
- Chicken & Veggie
- And many rotating Asian regional favorites
- Lunch only
- Comforting rice noodle soup
- Vietnamese Pho with Beef, Chicken or Tofu & Veggies
- Spicy Thai Pho with Beef, Chicken or Tofu & Veggies
- Snacks & Café
- Sushi, spring rolls, edamame
- Antipasto salads, pesto pasta, Caesar and house salads
- Fair-trade coffee and tea
- Recharge your mug
- Sodas, juices
- Whole fruit, fruit salad, yogurt
- Cookies, brownies