Order now for Thanksgiving!
Download the 2012 Order Form.
Brown Bakeshop's Classic 10" Pies
- Mile High Apple Pie: fresh local apples, butter and plenty of cinnamon makes our apple pie Mom's favorite.
- Blueberry Pie: true blue American blueberry pie. Simple, sweet, delicious and full of Maine blueberries.
- Custard Pie: smooth and satiny texture. Nutmeg does wonders to wake up the custard. Let 's face it : Custard pies are a celebration of self-indulgent bliss!
- Lemon Meringue Pie: a tangy lemon custard topped with mounds of sweet toasted meringue. This pie is sweet and perfect.
- Mincemeat Pie: apples, rum, raisins and spices. You are in for a treat when you taste this flavorful mixture. The combination of chewy fruit and crisp, flaky pie crust is unbeatable.
- Pecan Pie: a delicious combination of toasted pecans, sugar, and eggs which gives this pie wonderful flavor with a dense and chewy texture.
- Pumpkin Pie: traditional pumpkin pie served at holiday dinners. Filled with aromatic spices like nutmeg, cloves, cinnamon and ginger.
12" Holiday Cheesecakes
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake: let's break down this dessert piece by piece, shall we? First you start with a buttery crust of brown sugar, oats and walnuts. Top that with a cheesecake layer loaded with chunks of apple. Then the whole thing is finished off with a drizzle of gooey caramel on top.
- Pumpkin Cheesecake: combines two American favorites. New York cheesecake and pumpkin pie. It's a perfect dessert for Thanksgiving.
- Strawberry Cheesecake: rich, creamy and smooth: just sweet enough. Looks beautiful on any holiday table with its luscious strawberry topping.
- Apple Crisp: an apple crisp is perfect when the weather turns cold. There is something so appealing about warm baked apples covered in cinnamon and sugar, made all the more tasty with a crisp and crunchy topping. Serves 15.
Artisan Bread – new this year!
- Rustic Pecan Cranberry Artisan Loaf: a delicious bread for savory or sweet combinations, this is one of many artisan loaves that we bake year-round. Look for other varieties daily at the Ivy Room, including olives, herb and garlic, cheese, focaccia, and more!
Cakes & Sweet Breads
- Cranberry Bread: this loaf is speckled with chunks of ruby red cranberries. A lovely tea bread that begs to be served in thick buttered slices with a hot cup of tea.
- Pumpkin Bread: pumpkin puree is used to make this moist and flavorful quick bread.
- Pumpkin Cheese Roll: a sweet and moist pumpkin sponge roll wrapped around a tangy cream cheese filling. Available with or without nuts.
- Classic Dinner Rolls: irresistible, soft and delicious. These pillow light rolls are a crowning touch on a great meal. 1 dozen.
- Squash Dinner Rolls: these soft, slightly sweet, doughy rolls are irresistible! Always a hit. Great as is or try serving them split, toasted, buttered and sprinkled with cinnamon sugar. 1 dozen.