What's Cookin' at Brown Dining
- Friday 4/24 through Friday 5/15
Reading Period & Final Exams Period — Good Luck!
- The Ratty opens early at 7am on exam days (starting 5/6)
- The Blue Room opens at 7:30am on weekdays (as always)
- Late-night Studying? Free coffee at the Rock and Friedman Café at closing until it's gone
- See full list of end-of-semester closings here
- My Meal: My Meal is an interactive online tool that allows you to view the ingredients, nutrition, and common allergens of the foods we serve at our residential dining halls
- Sign up for Eco To-Go! Please see our cashiers at the Refectory or Verney-Woolley
- Brown Catering Specials...
- The Faculty Club
- Think of the Faculty Club for a quick takeaway lunch order: Caesar Salads, Creamy New England Clam Chowder, Salmon Salad and more
- Today's Menus
Refectory, Verney-Woolley, Ivy Room lunch, Blue Room
- Students' Creative Meal Ideas from the Ratty Gourmet
More Food for Thought
- #6 Healthiest College in the US: Brown ranks highly again for the quality of our healthy food options
- Andrews Commons: The BlogDailyHerald says, "Andrews Commons rocks"
- Our pizza crusts are now made with Vermont-milled King Arthur flour!
- Brown Dining donates leftover food to Food Recovery Network, which has already provided 37,000 lbs of food to local pantries
- Vegan Friendly: Brown got another A grade in PETA's college scorecard
- A Real Food Pioneer! Brown is a recipient of the first ever Real Food Awards
- Top 10 Healthiest Colleges: Brown ranks high for students leading healthy and happy lives
- Green Certification: Brown Dining was honored this year by the RI Hospitality Association and RI Department of Environmental Management for our environmental practices