General Teaching Resources
- Helping Students Write Better in All Courses - an online chapter from Barbara Gross Davis' Teaching Tools; accessible through the U.C. Berkeley Web site
- World Lecture Hall - English, Writing, and Rhetoric - based at the University of Texas-Austin
Writing Across the Cirriculum
- Associated Writing Programs
- Writing Across the Curriculum at George Mason University - with links to programs and resources
- Writing Across the Curriculum Clearinghouse - offers "national support for writing across the curriculum"
Writing Assessment Sites
- WPA (Council of Writing Program Administrators) Outcomes Statement for First-Year Composition - site devoted to "the on-going effort to generate a nation-wide outcomes statement for first-year college composition courses"