Here are links to sources of aid during all steps of the writing process. These pages are collections of writing guides, handouts, and materials.
- Critical Writing and Thinking - by Susie Castellanos (PhD, Brown, 2000)
- Elements of an Essay - originally created by Gordon Harvey at Harvard, and then adapted by Elizabeth Taylor of Brown University
- Purdue University OWL's Index to Handouts - one of the most comprehensive online writing centers, with handouts covering a wide range of writing-related issues.
- University of Victoria (Canada) Writer's Guide - a large guide with insight into all writing topics
- Networked Writing & Research - a comprehensive guide from Northern Illinois University
- The Able Writer: A Rhetoric and Handbook - a guide for all stages of writing, by John P. Broderick, Ph.D. of Old Dominion University
- M.I.T. Writing Center's Recommended Writing Resources on the World Wide Web
- Writer's Web - handout topics cover all stages of the writing process, from the University of Richmond
- Paradigm Online Writing Assistant - help on all parts and different types of writing