Estimated Program Costs:
|Application fee (Billed/Payable to Brown)||$200|
|16 Month Program fee * (Billed/Payable to Brown)||$75,400|
|Estimated Lodging/Meal Cost during on campus curriculum||$4,500|
|Total Estimated Program Costs||$81,600|
* The Executive Masters Program fee is evenly split and billed/payable across three enrollment periods within the 16 month period.
The majority of students enrolled in this program are self-supported. If external support is not sufficient then the following options are also available:
- Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan Borrowing (US Citizens Only) - Up to $10,250 available for each of three curriculum periods. A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required for consideration of these loans. Contact us at GS_Financial_Aid@brown.edu for specific instruction on pursuing these funds.
- Credit-Based Education Loan Borrowing - Borrow up to your total program costs less other resources through the loan of your choice. Eligibility is based on credit. International applicants will require a credit worthy U.S. co-signer. Contact us at GS_Financial_Aid@brown.edu for additional information.
- Brown University's Installment Payment Plan - Pay your Brown billed expenses monthly through our convenient Installment Payment Plan.
- External Funding Sources - Research outside organizations for grant and/or scholarship opportunities.
Here's an example of one student who has used a combination of employer sponsorship, Brown's installment Payment Plans, and education loans to completely finance his cost of attendance for the Executive Masters Program:
|Executive Masters Program||Period 1||Period 2||Period 3||Total|
|Program Fee (after $1,500 deposit)||$24,633||$24,633||$24,633||$73,900|
|Less Employer Funding||$10,000||$10,000||$10,000||$30,000|
|Less Brown Installment
Payment Plan ($1,000/month)