Estimated Program Costs:
|Application fee (Billed/Payable to Brown)||$200|
|16 Month Program fee * (Billed/Payable to Brown)||$82,000|
|Estimated Lodging/Meal Cost during on campus curriculum||$4,500|
|Total Estimated Program Costs||$88,200|
* The Executive Masters Program fee is evenly split and billed/payable across three enrollment periods within the 16 month period.
The majority of students enrolled in this program are self-supported. If external support is not sufficient then the following options are also available:
- Federal Unsubsidized Stafford Loan Borrowing (US Citizens Only) - Up to $10,250 available for each of three curriculum periods. A Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) is required for consideration of these loans. Contact us at GS_Financial_Aid@brown.edu for specific instruction on pursuing these funds.
- Credit-Based Education Loan Borrowing - Borrow up to your total program costs less other resources through the loan of your choice. Eligibility is based on credit. International applicants will require a credit worthy U.S. co-signer. Contact us at GS_Financial_Aid@brown.edu for additional information.
- Brown University's Installment Payment Plan - Pay your Brown billed expenses monthly through our convenient Installment Payment Plan.
- External Funding Sources - Research outside organizations for grant and/or scholarship opportunities.
Here's an example of one student who has used a combination of employer sponsorship, Brown's installment Payment Plans, and education loans to completely finance her cost of attendance for the Executive Masters Program:
|Executive Masters Program||Period 1||Period 2||Period 3||Total|
|Program Fee (after $1,500 deposit)||$26,833||$26,833||$26,833||$80,500|
|Less Employer Sponsorship/Funding||$12,000||$12,000||$12,000||$36,000|
|Less Brown Installment
Payment Plan (est. $1,434/month x 14 payments)
|Balance Due to Brown||$8,141||$8,141||$8,141||$24,423|
|Estimated Books/Texts Costs||$500||$500||$500||$1,500|
|Total Outstanding Cost||$10,141||$10,141||$10,141||$30,423|
|Less Education Loan||$10,141||$10,141||$10,141||$30,423|
Please contact us at GS_Financial_Aid@brown.edu to discuss your circumstances and to determine if Brown's Executive Masters Program might be an afforable investment for you.