Family Readiness for the Start of the School Year
Summer is ending and the start of a new school year is close by. LifeScope, your Faculty/Staff Assistance Program, offers:
- Articles and tips on school success, homework strategies, and managing busy schedules
- Private and public school locators
- Information on gifted and different needs education
- Referrals for tutors, test-prep courses, and after-school programs
BCBSRI Members Can Enroll in American Well Online Care
There’s a new way to see a licensed physician via PC or mobile device using American Well. This new telehealth program offers:
- 24-hour access, 7-days a week via mobile or web
- Private and secure, HIPAA-compliant
- Cost is covered through BCBSRI
Click here for information on how to register.
CurrentCare is Rhode Island's Health Information Exchange (HIE). CurrentCare is a virtual integrated electronic medical record (EMR) system that helps health care professionals access patient information quickly and easily so they can integrate health care to treat the whole person. Developed by the State of Rhode Island in partnership with the Rhode Island Quality Institute, CurrentCare ensures that a patient’s providers have all the information to provide them with the most complete care possible.