Welcome to Jobs@Brown! - the official site for open positions at Brown University.
Located on the picturesque East Side of Providence, Brown is one of Rhode Island’s largest private employers. Working at the University means being part of a dynamic, collaborative, and rewarding culture. Join us!
NOTICE TO ALL APPLICANTS
Our Jobs@Brown site is currently in transition as we migrate to a new system for recruitment. For the next few months, this means that internal and external applicants should check both the old and new sites for open positions.
- Internal and external applicants may view positions posted prior to September 2 in our old system; click here to view.
- Brown employees should log in to Workday to apply for any open position posted after September 2. See below for additional information.
- External applicants should view open positions posted after September 2 on our new site; click here to view.
NOTICE TO INTERNAL APPLICANTS
If you are a current Brown staff member, you must log in to Workday to apply for an internal position. To view open positions on the new Workday recruiting site, follow these steps:
- Login to Workday.
- From the Your Home landing page, type find jobs in the search bar.
- Click the Find Jobs hyperlink to view all open positions.
Click here for additional resources and links to help you apply for an open position as an internal candidate.
Resources and Links
|Brown Salary Ranges|
|Bio Med Faculty Jobs|
In accordance with the Jeanne Clery Disclosure of Campus Security Policy and Campus Crime Statistics Act (Clery Act), the Department of Public Safety is required to publish an annual security report which includes statistics mandated by the Clery Act. You can obtain a copy of this report by contacting Public Safety at 401-863-3103 or accessing the following web site: http://brown.edu/go/2014ASR.