"How to Negotiate an Academic Job Offer", a videotaped panel discussion organized by the Office of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies in the Division of Biology and Medicine at Brown
“Academic Job Search – Negotiations”, Center for Career Services, University of Washington
- Mary Morris Heiberger & Julia Miller Vick, "Negotiating a Better Deal"
- Rebecca A. Bryant & Amber Marks, "Go Ahead, Haggle"
- Audrey Williams June, “On the Job Market? Don't Sell Yourself Short, Even Now”
- Audrey Williams June, “Negotiating Tactics for Women”
- David D. Perlmutter,"The Etiquette of Accepting a Job Offer"
From Insider Higher Ed:
From the Tomorrow’s Professor listserv:
- "Joining Your Department and Discipline - Negotiating Tips" (from Chapter 2, Joining Your Department and Discipline in Wendy C. Crone’s book Survive and Thrive: A Guide for Untenured Faculty, [Morgan & Claypool, 2010])
"After the Offer, before the Deal: Negotiating a First Academic Job" by Chris M. Golde (from Academe 85.1 [Jan.-Feb. 1999], available through JSTOR)
"Let's Make a Deal: Six Myths about Job and Salary Negotiations and How They May Hinder Your Ability to Bargain Effectively" by Stephanie Eberle (from the 2/1/ 2013 Careers issue of The Scientist: Magazine of the Life Sciences)