How can I grade effectively and efficiently? How can I give students feedback that helps them learn?
- Grading Tips
- Constructive Grading: How to Get Students to Read Faculty Comments on Papers and Exams and Learn from them!
- From the University of Michigan’s Center for Research on Learning and Teaching
- From UC – Berkeley’s Graduate Student Instructor Teaching Resource Center
- From Vanderbilt University’s Center for Teaching
Relevant Sheridan Center programs
- Workshop: “Grading Strategies” (offered at the beginning of every semester)
- Lecture: “Grading and Evaluation: Measuring Your Students’ Learning” (offered at the beginning of the spring term)
Check Upcoming Events to see when these programs are next offered.
Handouts from these programs can be found in the Events archive.
Other page that might be of interest