What are learning goals?
- An Introduction (from UC – Berkeley’s Center for Teaching and Learning)
How do I set and use learning goals?
- Setting Goals (from the On the Cutting Edge Course Design Tutorial from Carleton College’s Science Education Resource Center)
- Setting Learning Outcomes (from Cornell University’s Center for Teaching Excellence)
- Articulate Your Learning Objectives (from Carnegie Mellon University’s Enhancing Education site)
- How Learning Objectives Can Save Your Classroom (a podcast from the University of Michigan’s Center for Research on Learning and Teaching)
How do I distinguish between different kinds of learning goals?
- Teaching Goals Inventory
- Bloom’s Taxonomy of Educational Objectives
- A Model of Learning Objectives Based on Bloom’s Taxonomy
Other pages that might be of interest: