What is collaborative/cooperative learning and how does it help students learn?
What is collaborative learning and how might I implement it in my courses?
- Resources from Cornell University’s Center for Teaching Excellence
- Resources from DePaul University’s Teaching Commons
- Resources from Vanderbilt University’s Center for Teaching
What is cooperative learning and how might I implement it in my courses?
- Resources from the Starting Point Project at Carleton College’s Science Education Resource Center
- Resources from the University of Michigan’s Center for Research on Learning and Teaching
Other pages that might be of interest