Information for Employers
Welcome to the Student Employment Website! On the left-hand navigation bar you will find links to information and tools you need to post jobs, hire students, and manage the payroll and supervisory functions for student workers.
- If you are new to the site, you will need to Request Log In Permission. (On-campus employers only; off-campus employers must select "Post an off-campus job" from the homepage). You may also review our Getting Started page for an overview of the hiring process.
- If you are interested in hiring a student worker for your department, you will need to read through our Employer Handbook that details federal regulations, hiring and payroll processes, as well as tips and guidelines for interviewing, selecting, and supervising your student employee(s).
- WORKDAY: Job Aids and Screencasts are available to assist departments with entering student hire information. Be sure to review the WORKDAY/SPA# requirements information prior to hiring students in the WORKDAY system.
- Once you have hired a student, you will want to click on Forms to find the confidentiality agreement and student employee evaluation form.
- For information on the Student Opportunities Payment Categories (stipend versus hourly) please click here.