Information for Students
Welcome to the Student Employment Website! On the left-hand navigation bar you will find links to information and tools you need to find a job.
- Begin by clicking on Find a Job, which will take you to our quick and advanced search tabs where you can filter your search for on-campus or off-campus postions.
- You will also need to read through our Student Handbook for information on Brown's student employment policies and procedures, getting paid, eligibility to work, etc.
- Once you have read through the Student Handbook and been hired by your employer, you want to click on the Forms link to find documents you need to complete before you can begin to work.
- In addition to reviewing the Student Handbook, International Students should consult the International Student Employment Checklist.
- Submitting Hours:
Hours worked are entered by students directly into Workday on a weekly basis for approval by their supervisor via the Student Time Tracker system.
- Links - Internal and external resources are accessible to assist you with job related issues. A comprehensive list of employment and tax related Web Site Links is available.
- Information on obtaining a copy of your W-2 statement is available here.