Brown University utilizes ParkAdmin – an online parking violation and appeal management system.
Use ParkAdmin to
- Arrange payment for violations and fines online.
- Pay for violations and fines using a major credit card.
- Appeal a violation online.
- View your Parking History.
If you have received a parking violation, go to ParkAdmin to make payment arrangements (check or money order), pay by credit card, or file an appeal.
To utilize the online system, all users must create a user profile in ParkAdmin. If you wish to make payment by cash, check, or money order, choose the appropriate option and forward payment to the Parking Office. Payments must be received by the Parking Office within 5 business days or the parking system will cancel the transaction and the fees/fines will be returned to outstanding status.
Payment may also be made by credit card. American Express, Discover, MasterCard and Visa are accepted.
If a vehicle owner has reason to appeal a Brown University fine, he/she must do so online through the online parking violation and appeal management program. The appeal must be submitted within seven (7) days of the date of the violation. After that time, any outstanding violation appeal is not subject to consideration.
How to Use ParkAdmin
- Open your web browser and go to ParkAdmin.
- On this page, click on the “Create Account” button, then fill out the registration information and submit it following the prompt at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm that the information you entered is correct and if so, submit using the button at the bottom of the page.
- The system will send you an email from Transportation@Brown.edu with a system-generated password.
- Once you receive your password, return to ParkAdmin to log in as a registered user.
- On the “Welcome to Park Admin” screen, choose “Vehicle” followed by “Add New Vehicle”. Fill in your vehicle information (license plate, make, model, year, and color) in the box that pops up, and then click the “Add New Vehicle” button.
- To arrange for payment, after adding your vehicle(s), click on the Payments icon (small blue icon with a dollar sign $ on it) and enter either your license plate number or the violation number. Follow the onscreen prompts.
- To file an online appeal, after adding your vehicle(s), click on the Appeals icon and enter either your license plate number or violation number. Enter the reason for your appeal in the "Reason for Appeal" box at the bottom of the page and click the "Submit Appeal" button.
- To log off the system, click on the Log Off Icon, a small blue button with a set of keys on it.