Health Careers Advising Registration
We ask students to set up their Health Careers Portfolio in ASK every fall semester in order to be added to the Health Careers listserv and to receive individual advising from George Vassilev (juniors, seniors, alumni) or Karen Whittet (first-years, sophomores). Alumni currently cannot access ASK but are most welcome to connect and stay in touch with our office.
Useful Tip Sheets
- Brown Courses that Meet Most Pre-Med Requirements
- Sample Time Line for Health Careers or Pre-Med Studies
- Information for Sophomores
- FAQ: Planning Your Health Careers or Pre-Med Studies
- Applying to Medical School (M.D & D.O.)
- US and Canadian M.D. Schools that Require Biochemistry
- CareerLAB Tip Sheets
Applicant Forms 2015-2016
***All forms are updated for the 2015-2016 application cycle.
These forms are designed for students and alumni applying in the summer of 2015 for fall 2016 admission to health professions schools. All forms are optimized for use with Adobe Reader or Adobe Acrobat. If you have a Mac, do not use the Preview software. Please download the forms to your computer before you complete them so your content is saved correctly.