Brown provides a vibrant residential environment that enables students to pursue their academic and extra-curricular interests to the fullest. Overseen by the division of Campus Life and Student Services, our work advances students’ abilities to contribute to the Brown community; to integrate diverse experiences, beliefs, and identities into their work; to promote civil discourse; to develop their abilities to lead collaboratively; and to work with others toward a common goal.
Click on the links below to read about our departments and services.
- Athletics & Physical Education
- Chaplains and Religious Life
- Dining Services
- Student and Employee Accessibility Services
- Faculty Club
- Health Services
- Psychological Services
- Residential Life and Auxiliary Housing (rental properties)
- Sarah Doyle Women's Center
- Student Activities Office
- Student Life, Office and Deans of
- Third World Center
- Vice President, Campus Life and Student Services
We look forward to your arrival at Brown!