Incoming transfer, visiting, and resumed undergraduate education (RUE) students receive two packets of information from Brown. Each packet has been customized to answer questions specific to TVRUE students. The Transfer Deans also send incoming students a series of emails with pertinent information.
The contents of last year's packets are posted below. Please check back for updates.
TVRUE Matriculation Packet
- Cover Letter from the Dean of the College
- Residential Life Letter
- Transfer, Visiting, and RUE Guide to Brown
- Important Deadlines Envelope
- Important Information About Transcripts and Advanced Placement
- Parents Leadership Form
- Bear Bucks Deposit Slip
- Health History Letter
- Brown Outdoor Leadership Training Brochure
TVRUE Planning Your Liberal Education Packet
Note: The TVRUE Planning Your Liberal Education Packet for 2014 is included below. Materials for 2015 will be updated in July.
- Cover Letter from the Interim Dean of the College
- Planning Your Liberal Education A Guide for Transfer, Visiting, and RUE Students
- PYLE Insert Year-at-a-Glance
- Navigating Brown Newsletter for Fall Students or for Midyear Students
- "Planning to Work at Brown" I-9 Information Sheet
- Student Billing Guide
- Academic and Student Conduct Code Letter
- Academic Policy Notes for RUE Students
- Jewish High Holidays 2015