The Olneyville ESOL Program offers ESOL classes four evenings per week at the William D’Abate Elementary School/Olneyville Community School. Volunteers work with adult learners in order to help them meet their self-defined goals, with a focus on teaching and learning situation-based, everyday English, in order to improve their lives.
- Welcome Class of 2017!
- Community Programs
- College Advising Corps
- Community Health
- Education - Adult and Intergenerational Learning
- Education - Elementary Schools
- Education - High Schools
- Housing and Homelessness
- Prison-Based Programs
- Winter Break Projects
- Community Service Opportunities Fair
- Fellowships, Internships, and Prizes
- Social Innovation Initiative
- Jobs and Opportunities