Algebra in Motion provides in-class and after-school math and science tutoring at Hope High School. In the classroom, Brown students assist teachers wherever there is a need, often by working with small groups of students. After school programming typically involves working with students one-on-one to review class work material, provide homework assistance, and offer hands-on workshops that develop students' math skills in fun and practical ways.
Algebra in Motion
- Getting Started!
- Swearer Sparks
- Community Partnerships
- Community Health
- Education - Adult and Intergenerational Learning
- Education - Elementary Schools
- Education - High Schools
- Housing and Homelessness
- Prison-Based Programs
- Winter Break Projects
- Community Service Opportunities Fair
- Social Innovation Initiative
- Fellowships, Internships, and Prizes
- College Advising Corps
- Engaged Scholars Program
- Storytellers for Good
- Jobs and Opportunities
- About Us
- Social Innovation Reunion: Connecting & Igniting Social Innovation at Brown
- Two Juniors Win Truman Scholarships
*For other office locations, please visit our staff page.