SII Venture Development Toolkit
Social entrepreneurs find themselves taking on countless roles. They are (often all at once) managers, researchers, fundraisers, businessmen, speakers and above all else, eternal students in the fields to which they've tied their determined passions.
In the same vein, this library is a collection of diverse resources from diverse disciplines that collectively aim to sharpen the Swiss Army Knife of skillsets that a thriving venture requires.
We welcome all active and aspiring changemakers to join us in exploring this collection of texts and videos. More importantly, we invite you to help us build a resource that's both fuller and better targeted to your needs - so send any comments and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Table of contents:
- Learn about social innovation, social entrepreneurship, and social change
1. Defining Terms
2. Understanding Development and Social Change
3. Understanding Social Entrepreneurship
- Build a venture to address complex global challenges.
1. Navigating from Challenge to Opportunity
2. The Entrepreneurial Process
3. Leading the Charge
- Sustain your efforts through a strategic stream of revenue.
1. Foundations of Sustainability
2. Funding Your Venture
- Grow your impact and work towards truly lasting change.
1. Catching Fire
2. Measuring Results
3. Magnifying Impact