How to Declare

Declaring East Asian Studies as a Concentration

  1. Fill out the EAS concentration form as completely as possible. The information on this form, including possible future courses, will be useful when you meet with the Director of Undergraduate Studies (Prof. Samuel Perry).
  2. Meet with Program Coordinator Melina Packer (office hours listed here). Bring a copy of your draft concentration form. Melina will help determine if your plan of study meets the requirements for the concentration, will try to answer any questions you may have, and may also suggest that you meet with our Director of Undergraduate Studies.
  3. Go to ASK (advising sidekick) to submit officially your concentration declaration.
  4. Pick up your free concentrator t-shirt in the EAS office!