We hope you can join us on Nov. 10, 2012 from 9:00 -3:00 to learn more about the UEP program. Registration for this open house will open on October 1, 2012. The Open House will feature faculty and alumni panels as well as an opportunity to hear from our current UEP Ambassadors. RSVP for this event.
- 9:00-9:30: Registration and conversation with current UEP Ambassadors
- 9:30-10:00: Welcoming Remarks and Overview of the UEP Program from Professor Kenneth K. Wong
- 10:00-11:00: Faculty Panel
- 11:00-12:00: Alumni Panel
- Noon-1:00: Lunch
- 1:00-1:45: Admission and Financial Aid
- 1:45-2:30: Internship Overview
- 2:30-3:00: Optional Campus Tour
Specific campus location TBA.
Suggested hotels near the Brown University Campus:
Questions? Comments? Please contact Ann D'Abrosca, Asstistant Director of Graduate and Special Programs, at Ann_D'Abrosca@brown.edu.