Brown University School of Engineering


Concentration Forms

Concentration forms for students interested in Engineering are completed online using the Concentration Form system. Students will need to use the web browser Internet Explorer to access the system. Be sure to consult the concentration forms page for step-by-step information about declaring a concentration in engineering.

Honors Application Forms

Students may apply for admission to the Honors Program using the Honors Program Application form. For more information about the Honors Program, click here.

Independent Study Proposal Forms

Independent Study in Engineering is used for a variety of activities, including projects that explore a topic of interest to the student, projects that can be counted toward the engineering concentration requirements, and projects that satisfy the capstone design requirement. Registering for an independent study requires completing one of the following proposal forms: