Within 30 days of return from travel, the applicant should submit the following documents to their home program’s administrator for electronic processing of conference or research travel reimbursements (travel expense reports):
- A copy of the approved application form.
- Proof of conference presentation (letter of invitation to present or program from the conference with the student’s names and presentation title), or research summary for research travel (one-page summary of research outcomes)
- Travel receipts: all receipts should show proof of payment. Paper receipts must be attached to an 8 1/2 X 11 sheet of blank paper to facilitate processing into Workday.
- Itineraries from the airline and credit card statements are not sufficient; be sure to print the payment receipts before exiting the airline website.
- Meals Per diem is now allowed for reimbursements.
Reimbursement requests submitted after 45 days will not be reimbursed by the Graduate School.
If you have questions about the process, please email email@example.com.